National Storytelling Festival Raffle
Support our mission in a new, fun way by purchasing tickets to our Festival raffle! Headlining an array of prizes is a beautiful hand-sewn quilt that was made to commemorate the Festival’s first 50 years. (The Flying Geese Triangle pattern includes swatches from past festivals!)
Hand-sewn 50th anniversary quilt
2 2024 full-weekend National Storytelling Festival tickets
- A Donald Davis tied bow tie on a stand.
- A photo of Donald wearing the bow tie.
- A photo of Donald as a child wearing a bow tie.
- A handwritten note from Donald telling why he wears bow ties and who inspired him to wear bow ties.
A framed commemorative art print by Jonesborough artist Bill Bledsoe titled “The Art of Storytelling” – its mosaic quilt theme embodies 15 years of festival artwork.
$50 gift certificate to the Festival Marketplace.
- Tickets will be available for purchase beginning July 1, 2023.
- Price levels for ticket purchase are as follows: One ticket for $5, three tickets for $10, five tickets for $15. Additional purchases made separately will be treated as individual independent purchases.
- Tickets will be available for purchase in-person, via phone, and online through October 1st, and in person during the 51st National Storytelling Festival at the International Storytelling Center until October 7th at 4pm. Individuals must be 18 years of age or older to purchase a raffle ticket and win a prize.
- Tickets being purchased during the 51st National Storytelling Festival at the International Storytelling Center. must be made by credit card or cash; checks will not be accepted.
- ISC staff will use random name generator software to arbitrarily choose the winners.
- The prize announcement will take place on Saturday, October 7th at 5 pm, in the Plaza of the Mary B. Martin Storytelling Hall, 100 W. Main Street, Jonesborough, TN.
- For the drawings, all entries will be placed in our random name generator software. There will be 5 prizes awarded. For each prize, a single entry will be drawn. That entry will be removed from the remaining drawings. Each entry can only win one prize.
- The winners do not have to be present to win.
- Prizes are as follows:
- First place = Hand-sewn 50th anniversary quilt
- Second place = Two 2024 full-weekend National Storytelling Festival tickets
- Third place = A Donald Davis bow tie, with a handwritten letter from Donald Davis
- Fourth place = A framed Bil Bledsoe print
- Fifth place = $50 gift certificate to the Festival Marketplace.
- ISC Employees, officers, board of directors, or functional equivalents and their immediate families living in the same household are not eligible to purchase NSF Raffle tickets and win prizes.