Become a Sponsor
Sponsor the National Storytelling Festival
The National Storytelling Festival is the flagship event of the International Storytelling Center in Jonesborough, TN. In October of 2022, ISC staged the 50th anniversary of the National Storytelling Festival. The Festival showcased a diverse line-up of 28 storytelling artists that included a cowboy poet, a deaf artist, and cultural perspectives from African, Latino, Asian, Native American, Middle Eastern, Indian, and Northern European traditions. The Festival, now in its 51st year was the first modern gathering of its kind. Having transformed the art of storytelling—as well as the small rural town in which it is held—the Festival is widely recognized as the world’s premiere storytelling event!
Festival Media and Marketing Stats:
- The 2022 Festival included registrants from 46 states and Washington DC as well as several other countries, with over 9,000 viewers
- Enjoys regional and national media coverage
- Email subscribers: 30,000
- Website visitors: 347,000 annually
- Social Media Impressions: 1.6 million annually
There are a variety of ways to sponsor the Festival through sponsorship packages, stage, tent, and special event sponsorships, as well as ad space in our Festival programs.
We our Festival sponsors!
Sponsor Storytelling Live
Storytelling Live the International Storytelling Center’s renowned Teller-in-Residence program, features a line-up of 26 nationally-known storytellers. Each week, May through October, a different artist appears at the Center Theater in live afternoon concerts. Workshops and evening and children’s concerts are also offered. The Storytelling Live performers represent the finest talent available in the world of storytelling—presented in Jonesborough, Tennessee the storytelling capital of the world.
Storytelling Live! Media and Marketing Stats:
- Contributes more than 7.6 million to the region’s economy
- Provides over 1,500 complimentary performances to underserved youth
- Hosts more than 12,000 audience members
- Includes over 200 hours of live programming
- Enjoys national media coverage
There is a variety of was to sponsor Storytelling Live throughout the season with sponsorship packages and with our children’s concerts/ outreach series.