Visit the Center
The International Storytelling Center is located across the street from the Jonesborough Courthouse at 100 W. Main Street. Download a map of Jonesborough, which includes the Center location and parking. (Map provided courtesy of George Moate.)
ISC provides the only facility anywhere in the world devoted exclusively to the power of storytelling and its creative applications. ISC’s campus includes the 14,000-square-foot Mary B. Martin Storytelling Hall, surrounding plaza and courtyard, and three-acre park and offers the following amenities:
- A welcome and information area for visitors,
- A retail shop of storytelling books, recordings, and gifts,
- Exhibits about storytelling and the Center’s work,
- Live daily storytelling from May through October.
- Take a virtual tour of the Mary B. Martin Storytelling Hall.
- Numerous dining options located near the Center.
The International Storytelling Center and Gift Shop hours:
10 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
Visit our online gift shop.
Where the storytelling revival began.
One-of-a kind event venue with modern amenities in an old-world setting.
A 14,000-square-foot public facility with four amazing spaces.