Storytelling Online! is our new concert series that you can watch directly from your living room. Using the state-of-the-art platform we developed for the National Storytelling Festival, we’ve planned a summer series of evening concerts and one special children’s show beginning in June and running through the end of July.
Storytelling Online! tickets are $15 per household and available for sale through Friday at 4:30 p.m. ET the week of the event. Videos can be watched from Thursdays at 7:30 p.m. ET until Mondays at midnight ET. Prices include all fees.
Sign-up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page or follow us on social at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube to stay up-to-date on storytelling programs at the International Storytelling Center.
Stay tuned for our Summer Series teller schedule – details coming soon!
1. When you login, you should see the event(s) you registered for on the first screen. Click on ‘Details’ for the event you would like to access.
**If you have used the Magic Link to access your event, skip to step 2.
**If you do not see your event, please double-check again to make sure that you used the same email when creating your account that you used when you registered for the event.
2. You are now in your Virtual Event Home Page. Here you can navigate to ‘Event Schedule’ to preview and add Sessions into ‘My Schedule’, watch the Welcome Video, and download event Resources.
3. In the Event Schedule, you will see all Sessions arranged chronologically. From here, you can Add and Remove Sessions to your Schedule, Filter through the Sessions, or Search Schedule.
***Please note: this is not required, but a nice convenience to save Sessions on your My Schedule area.
5. If you would like to learn more about a Session or view the content, click anywhere on the row to open up to the Session. 6. Within a Session, you can download Materials, click on Speakers to see their Bios, Email, LinkedIn, Phone Number, etc. You can also click Join if your Session is live. 7. To navigate back to the Event Schedule, click on ‘Back to Sessions‘ in the top left corner.
8. To navigate back to the Virtual Event Home Page at any time, click on the Event Title in the top left-hand corner of the page. You can also click on the Menu option to open your Navigation Menu.