The National Storytelling Festival offers a registration discount to organized adult groups. Please note there are no additional group discounts to the senior and child rates as they are already discounted. Group discounts are not applicable to Ghost Stories or Midnight Cabaret tickets.
To qualify for a group discount, the following criteria must be met:
- A group must have at least 12 members.
- The group must designate one person to pick up the tickets for the entire group. Tickets will not be held at the registration desk for distribution to individual members of the group.
- A group registration must be pre-paid, using only one check or credit card at the time the registration form is submitted.
- All members of a group must purchase a ticket for the same day or days. For example, all tickets must be for the full weekend, for Saturday only, etc.
- Postmark deadline for group registrations is September 17, 2018.Group discounts are not allowed for on-site registrations.
- Group tickets are not available online. They can be purchased by calling ISC at 800-952-8392, ext. 283 or mailing the group registration form, faxing it to 423-913-8219, or e-mailing it to ISC.
Once a group is registered, adjustments in group numbers may be made by mailing a written request to the International Storytelling Center. It must be postmarked no later than September 17, 2018. The group rate in effect at the time of the adjustment will apply.
All tickets purchased to the National Storytelling Festival are final. If you are unable to use your tickets, these 2 options are available:
*Exchange your ticket for a ticket to next year’s Festival. The exchange request must be made in writing prior to the ticket date. The exchange request is limited to 1 year.
*Donate your ticket purchase back to the Organization as a tax-deductible contribution. This option is only available during the year in which you purchased the ticket