A cost-effective, time saving and flexible online learning solution.
ISC’s Learning Library is designed to accommodate the needs and schedule of anyone who wants to learn more about how storytelling can achieve goals and make a difference.
Choose from a range of resources covering various story-related topics that you can take part in at your own pace.
To obtain more information about specific educational resources ISC is offering now, click on a title within the menu below and get started today!
- Lesson Plan for classes attending storytelling events
- Telling Stories that Matter ISSUU version
- Telling Stories That Matter (PDF version for download) A Toolkit for exploring your potential as a storyteller.
- Common Core and Storytelling K-6
- Common Core and Storytelling 6-12
- One Student’s Experience
- Storytelling: A Peaceful Power - A TEDxNashville with Kiran Singh Sirah
- 2015 National Storytelling Festival Footage from the Family Tent
- 2016 National Storytelling Festival Footage from the Family Tent
- School Day Brochure for the National Storytelling Festival
- Group Brochure for the National Storytelling Festival
- College Student Brochure for the National Storytelling Festival
- List of storytelling websites that give activities for teachers and students
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.